Monday 29 April 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: unused plate

This prompt gave me a chance to use an unused polish too. One that's been begging me to use it.

I started with two coats of Pahlish cozy blankets.
This is a stunner! I fell in love with it when I saw it for PPU one month and I didn't get it. And then it came back and I had to get it!
This polish made me think of marble, so I had to add some marble looking images. I double stamped an image from Lina Make Your Mark 8.
I used a gold stampy polish from BPS and Nicole Diary black for the stamping.
I loved loved this! I wanted to wear it forever!!
What do you think?


4 comments:

  1. Stare deep into my eyes...
    Repeat after me: give Joyce that gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't resist the urge to hand over that bottle... really, I'll take VERY good care of her! I promise!

      Delete
    2. I'm not doubting the care that she'll receive... I'm just NOT parting with her... Unless you willing to give up something in return? Like Diablo?

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.