Tuesday 23 April 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: Autumn

I was really very tempted to do spring for this prompt, but I decided against it, I guess I can't do spring twice in a year! Or I could, but anyway.

I was browsing Pinterest for some inspo and came across this mani and I fell in love with it. So decided I had to recreate it!
I started with two coats of 3ina 155 on my thumb, index and middle finger. On my ring finger I have two coats OPI don't touch my tutu and on my pinky two coats of essence meet me under the mistletoe.
I then stamped the leaves from Lina summer 2 with Mundo de Unas dark grey.
Matte top coated with OPI and done. I really liked how this turned out. What do you think? Autumn-ey enough?
Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh, I love it! It isn't traditional autumn but the colors, the leaves, it's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.