Friday 26 April 2019

Friday Triad: Inspired by Yulia

It's that time of the month again... I've been thinking a lot of my fellow Triad ladies. Joyce and her kitchen fiasco and Michelle and the flood and her house being flooded. I don't know how these ladies do it! I'm honoured to know them!!

Back to the Triad, Michelle chose this mani by @yyulia_m, surprisingly enough I also had this one tagged for recreation. I was slightly stumped as to how to do it, but eventually I chose a method and went it.

I started with two coats of Pahlish Nagini on all my fingers... On my index, middle and ring finger I used a nail art brush to leave a wavy gap at my cuticle open.
I then added some flower decals I got from Aliexpress. I contemplated stamping and colouring things in and then I decided to go for simple.
I had to add a flash shot of Nagini to show how gorgeous it is and all the gold flakies are stunning!!
I'm certain the other two ladies simply knocked this out the park. So head on over to Joyce and Michelle and give them some love. I can't wait for Joyce to get back into the swing of things... I've been missing her blog posts and nail art.
Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. I love it... pretty AND smart :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polish is gorgeous and goes so well with the flowers! Great job!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nagini is stunning! And thanks, I feel I should have done more, but oh well.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.