Saturday 27 April 2019

#52weeknailchallnge: Easter

This post is a little late. The week before and after Easter has been so busy at work that I did not have the energy to sit down and do a post.

Let me show you what I did even if it is a little late. I started with a coat of Hean City Fashion white. I then did a gradient with Essence love is in the air, LOL, Tip Top blueberry pie, fairy dust and melting marshmallows.
I then stamped images from BP 60 with Nicole Diary NS05 on my index, middle and ring finger.
I kinda like how this turned out with the gradient and the stamping over it. It just all goes. What do you think?
Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. Your nails look like the wrappings of those small chocolate easter eggs... so to me that's perfect for Easter :)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.