Monday 1 April 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: zodiac

For today's prompt I decided to not do any specific zodiac sign... Partly because I forgot I can do one and partly because I didn't have lots of time.

So I started with two coats of Glisten & Glow coffee and cuss words. This polish might as well be me, in a bottle. I'd kill for a decent cuppa and I have a potty mouth, especially if you annoy me. Or piss me off.
Coffee and cuss words is so pretty with the purple sometimes green shimmer. You can actually see the green tint at my cuticle. And the subtle holo! Since I didn't want to cover it too much I stamped a simple design with Nicole Diary white.
The image is from Konad 23 and guess what... This plate has specific zodiac designs on it.
What do you think? I think I really need to do a proper Zodiac mani, maybe next year if it's still part of the challenge.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.