Monday 8 April 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: blue and black

This prompt had me slightly stumped, since blue and black is not generally colours that you see together often. So after doing some thinking, matching blues and looking at decals, I finally came up with this.

I started with two coats of Ulta3 black satin on my thumb, index finger and pinky. On my middle finger I have two coats of Hean City Fashion 168. I was slightly concerned that 168 isn't "blue" enough, but it's a shade of blue so it totally counts!
I added a coat of Sinful Colors green ocean, because it looks stunning over black! And to give CF 168 a little sparkle.
I then added a minimalistic decals and done. Easy peasy.
What do you think? I love how green ocean looks. I really need to use it more often.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.