Friday 10 May 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: plaid

This is a difficult prompt for me... Because BF is pedantic about small details. And it's been pointed out that some designs that's been done, is not plaid, but tartan. So I ended up googling the difference and came to the conclusion that it's the same damn thing! (It's not quite, but this made me happy.) While I was googling the difference, I came across this image and I was inspired.
So I started with two coats of Color Club wild cactus on all my nails. This is such a pretty colour and we all know that I'm a sucker for a nice green.
I then stamped a layerable plaid image from Lina winter 3 with a Born Pretty navy (I think it's #7) and the layered image with Mundo de Unas reddish.
I stamped another criss cross image from Lina feeling shapely with a Born Pretty gold stamping polish that doesn't have any number.
I'm kinda digging how this turned out, what do you think?
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh... that's SO pretty!!
    Also, I'll send you the details for the how-to-be-an-attentive-spouse-training I found for my then-BF. There is hope yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! Although I'm very fortunate, he can learn something.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.