Saturday 18 May 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: negative space

I always wonder about negative space prompts... Are we using a stamping plate like Lina totally negative or are we leaving bare nail for everyone to see? I mean if you a true polish lover, you will have stained nails and generally steer clear of showing naked nails. Anyway, let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of Pahlish dark mark on my thumb, index and pinky.
On my middle and ring finger I have a coat of OPI int'l crime caper. This is a super sheer polish with a great shimmer.
I then added some decals and that's done.
What do you think? I kinda like how this turned out.
I was wearing a patch on my index nail as it had a tear and when I removed the polish, dark mark actually stained the patch. So I had my very own dark mark!
Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Love it, especially the color combination!!
    And you've got more guts than me, showing your almost nekkid nails like that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost nekkid! I've been skimping on cuticle oil and such, so they in quite a state.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.