Monday 27 May 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: white & silver

I was at a loss as to what to do for this prompt, especially since silver is so close to white. So I went onto Pinterest hoping for some inspiration. And I saw loads of marbles. So I decided to do a smoosh.

I started with a coat of Hean City Fashion white, not worrying about opacity.
I then smooshed with CF white and Rimmel Rock the metal.
I really liked how this turned out. It looked especially pretty when the light would fall on the silver in between the white.
Easy-peasy, lemon-squeezy. What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. This look pretty... too bad you probably already removed this ages ago, but I would have loved to see what it looked like when you stamped over it. Looks like a perfect base for a black stamp :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DAMN that would have been awesome... Guess I have to redo them at some stage.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.