Friday 29 June 2018

Friday Triad: Inspired by @hannys_manis

I'm so so sorry, this post is a little late!! I realised yesterday that it's due today and then I went and got sick.... The plan was to do the post last night but I couldn't keep my eyes open!

It's that time of the month where we pick mani's for inspiration and see what we can do. This month it was my turn and I chose this mani by @hannys_manis. The moment I saw this I knew I wanted to use Cirque pebble with it.

I started wit two coats of pebble on my thumb, index and middle finger. My ring and pinky has two coats of OPI don't touch my tutu!. The chevron stamp is from BP-L006 and I stamped it with mundo de unas old pink.
For the flowers I used eseence I still believe in Santa Claus as my stamping polish and an image from BP-73. I coloured them in with tip top heartbreaker and moyra SP16. The leaves I coloured in with essence play with my mint and toy apple smoothie.
Of course I had to mattify it and I love it even more!!
What do you think? I totally love love this. Pop over to Michelle and Joyce and see what they did!!

Thanks for reading and sorry again for the late post!!

4 comments:

  1. What gorgeous colours! I love it so much. It's just different enough and I love the combinations you used together here. I looooooooove the matte but the shiny is also really pretty. Wow, such a gorgeous job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning... just stunning! The colors are gorgeous, the combination even better... perfect!

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.