Monday 11 June 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: blue and yellow

You would assume that these colour prompts would be easier, but it's not... I had no inspiration for this. So I sent a SOS to our group of nail polish addicts and Michelle came to the rescue and one of the images she sent caught my eye. It was a mani from @de.lish.ious.nails Let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of Hean City Fashion 169 on my thumb and pinky. The rest has two coats of Tip Top sunkissed. While that was drying I made some decals using my miracle mat.
I stamped the flowers from HeHe 43 with Nicole Diary white stamping polish, colouring in the flowers with CF 169 as I went. The centre of each flower got a dab of Nubar conserve. I painted a coat of clear polish over it and waited for it to dry.
I then used my clear stamper to place them on my nails... I was rather disappointed by this mani, it's pretty, but eventually the lines from the clear polish started showing.
What do you think? I'm so relieved that my pictures doesn't have the of lines showing, since I take my pictures immediately... The flaws start showing afterwards! I do love the colour combo too, apparently I have been doing a lot of green mani's. So this gives us a nice break from green.

Thanks for reading!!

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous blue and the yellow simply screams summer... great combination and very pretty nails :)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.