Monday 18 June 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: polka dots

This was another prompt that stumped me... I had a look at some of the Instagram photo's I had saved for inspiration and I was drawn to one and I asked BF would this do? His response was that polka dots are supposed to be uniform in size and spacing so it doesn't count. So back searching I went, until I came across this mani done by @juli_addicted
I started with three coats of I love Hean 881 on my index, middle and ring finger. I'm not a big fan of this polish as it's so sheer. On my thumb and pinky I have two coats of essence beam me up!.
I then stamped some straight lines from Lina feeling shapely 1 on my pinky with Nicole Diary white. On my index, middle and ring finger I stamped some dots from RuiZ03, also with ND white. For my middle finger I made decals. The image is from HeHe 68 and I coloured it in with beam me up!.
I think I should have added a matte top coat to this.... What do you think? I kinda like how it turned out. Even with the Hean polish being so sheer and not quite being minty enough.

Thanks for stopping by!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this!! The colors, the roses, everything.
    In fact, I set out to do something similar but it didn't quite work out ;)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.