Monday 4 June 2018

#52weeknailchallenge: Winter

I had almost no inspiration for this prompt, I wanted to do a dark grey to white gradient again, but I feel like I've done it to death now (it seems twice is to death!!). So I was thinking of doing a similar but different gradient and stamp some rain drops and then I went to meet up with a friend and saw this monochrome outfit in a window and was totally inspired!!

I started with two coats of Hean City Fashion white on my thumb and pinky. The rest of my nails has two coats of CF black.
I then stamped the umbrella image from Lina Seasons Autumn 1 with Nicole Diary black and white stamping polish.
I then for a splash of colour, coloured in one of the umbrellas with essence flying flamingo.
And that was the outfit! Sans the colour.

What do you think? I kinda liked how this turned out. And I possibly have another or two monochrome mani's coming your way some time again in this challenge!

Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.