Friday 3 June 2016

Hean nail polish: City Fashion 190 & 197

It's great fun when you run out of internet with posts due and at least two weeks before you get more internet. We seriously need better internet. I actually had another post scheduled, but then I realised that I haven't edited the pics. Great.

Anyway, I did edit some swatches. So that is what you getting today. Both polishes covered in two coats.
This is City Fashion 190.
I combined both these polishes in nail art that I will share later. Once I edit the pics.
This is 197 and I love this colour. It's really beautiful.
As I said both these polishes covered in two coats. And I personally think both are must haves. You can just click on the Glamore Cosmetics banner and it will take you to the shop.

What do you think of them?

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

  1. The red (pinkish red? watermelon?) looks lovely but that blue... definitely a must have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Watermelon is such an accurate description. Love it. Wish you could get these polishes too.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.