Friday 17 June 2016

Hean nail polish: City Fashion 194

I hope everyone enjoyed their Youth Day (for my RSA readers) yesterday while I was at work... I wanted to sleep late, but unfortunately it wasn't meant to be. I have another stunning City Fashion for you today. There were loads of shades of red and I'm starting to wonder where my greens are at!
Anyway, this is two coats of 194. It really is a stunning polish.
I had a couple of the previous City Fashion's that I swatched on my table and while they were in arms reach I thought I'd do some flowers...
And look at that I can actually do five dot flowers! I've never tried it before, mostly because I wasn't too sure how it would turn out (read I was afraid to try it) and I didn't want to do it over and over until I got it to look the way I wanted it to look.
Rambling... So I used City Fashion 190, 178 and 169 for the flowers with a dot of 171 in the centre. I think it looks good, what do you think? I do have more City fashion swatches lined up, but then I got two stunning new collections from Glamore Cosmetics. The I Love Hean Neon collection and the Pastel collection. So I think I'll probably end up posting those before the rest of the City's.
Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

  1. Aah. Such a cheerful mani. :-) I really like it! And the flowers are perfect!! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful red... To me it's a perfect fall color, just enough brown to make it look cozy instead of eye searing bright. And like Samantha said: your flowers look great!

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.