Monday 20 June 2016

Hean nail polish: City Fashion 200

Who else is enjoying this cold weather? I'm loving it, but it's not that fun when I'm at work. Anyway, I tried another watermarble for this but it didn't quite work the way I wanted it to. But the end result of it is very cool.
This is two coats of City Fashion 200. Finally got a green. This is one of those colours that kinda grow on you.
I wanted to pair white with this and I thought a marble would look amazing, but then that didn't work. I eventually just swirled the two colours together in annoyance and left it to dry. The white I used was City Fashion 0t.
I love the end result. The swirls look so cool. On my index finger I used a wonky square vinyl, which in hindsight I think I shouldn't have used. I added a gold star shaped stud on my middle finger.
What do you think? Think I should have left the vinyl out?
Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Oh Juanita, your swirly nail looks awesome and that green... love at first sight!! I think you're right about the vinyl ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful right? I think I should have just covered that vinyl up, but oh well.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.