Friday 20 May 2016

Hean nail polish: City Fashion 171 & 176

How is everyone doing? Keeping well I hope. Today I have two swatches to show you. First up is two coats of City Fashion 171.
This is a very pretty yellow with a subtle shimmer to it. Reminds me a lot of Tip Top Sunkissed.
So that is the first polish. What do you think of it? Pretty right?

Next one is City Fashion 176. This is also two coats.
Who likes purple? Because if you do, you need this one.
So I combined these two colours for the art, but I'm not going to show it today. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know what I have done with it. They match perfectly together.

What do you think of these two? I would definitely get them if I was you. Just click on the Glamore Cosmetics banner and it will take you directly to their shop.

Thanks for reading!



3 comments:

  1. These two colors look so cute! I'm really curious how you combined them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    An Thái Sơn chia sẻ trẻ sơ sinh nằm nôi điện có tốt không hay võng điện có tốt không và giải đáp cục điện đưa võng giá bao nhiêu cũng như mua máy đưa võng ở tphcm địa chỉ ở đâu uy tín.

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.