Monday 3 August 2015

#OMD3: Flames

This post is so late, it's not even funny. I'm so sorry for the radio silence, but BF used the last of our internet for some kind of update or download or something and there I was with posts that needed to be posted and a challenge that needed to be finished and no such luck.

So for the next couple of days, I will be posting to catch up on the OMD3 challenge. Not that I have much time left... So the first one I missed was Flames. I remember that @yagala did a Hunger Games themed mani that involved stamping and flames here. So obviously I tried to do something similar and failed miserably.
I started with two coats of Essence The Black Cat, with the latex matte effect. Once that was dry I started with my stamping...
I stamped with Tip Top Volcanic Eruption, Essence Love is in the Air and Off to Miami!, and with I Love Hean 466. The Flames is from BP-L12.
My stamping sucked! For some reason these colours didn't wanna show up very well, and I know they stamped because Michelle used them in her Stamping Tuesday's.
So maybe you should just go look at Galina's video on IG and see how the pro does it. And with better stamping polishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.