Sunday 1 March 2015

Hean nail polish #225 - Summer collection

A while ago I ordered some things for my mom from Glamore Cosmetics. Since the order was under R250 (free delivery if it's over), I asked Gael to choose some nail polish for me to go with the order. The reason why I asked her to choose, is because I can never make up my mind about what I want.

One of the polishes she chose for me was #225 from the summer collection. Since Michelle was doing swatches of the summer collection, I asked if she was going to do this one, as I didn't want to post this and then she does a post and we compare the two, because we all know Michelle is amazing and hers will be waaaaay better than mine. So luckily she said she didn't have it yet and I can go ahead...
This is beautiful! Look at that shine!! I don't think any of my polishes shines like that without a top coat. This is 3 coats for opacity, it's very sheer to begin with, but builds nicely. #225 is a dusty yellow toned green, this is a unique colour to my collection and I'm very sure I'll use it again.

As usual there is some art to go along with it. This really made me think of a summer garden and is a garden not a collection of greens and flowers?
For the stamping I used an image on the BP L-001 plate. On my thumb and middle finger I double stamped the same image using Tip Top Liquid Envy and Lazy Lizard. Lazy Lizard is very subtle and man does it not look cool in person, it creates depth to the stamp. And how pretty does Liquid Envy not look on my index and pinky? For my ring finger I made a decal using an image from the same plate. Black stampy polish, Lazy Lizard for the "bush" and Tip Top Raspberry Cream for the roses.
I hope this carries the Michelle stamp of approval :)

And if you do want to order #225 just click on Glamore Cosmetics at the top and it will take you to their website.

And if you want to see any of the other swatches just click on Michelle (LoL) and you'll pop over to her site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.