Tuesday 24 March 2015

Dirty Pickle's black chevron

I'm not quite sure how to describe Dirty Pickle from Parental Advisory Polish. It's an olive green filled with blue flakies. It is honestly not a very pretty colour, but the flakies. Omgoodness, the flakies. It really adds something else to this polish. This is two coats with no top coat. The formula is very easy to work with, but mind the drying time. I'm so used to my polishes drying super fast, that when I get one that takes slightly longer, I manage to smudge it!
Look at those flakies!!! The longer I wore this, the more I fell in love with it! Of course there's some art to go along.
I honestly didn't know what to do with this one, as it's such an odd colour. So I ended up using my chevron vinyls I got from Llarowe and SC Black on Black.
I'm loving my vinyls! The person that came up with it is a genius! I have a whole sheet full, so keep an eye out for more vinyls. And I have one more Parental Advisory Polish that I wanna show, so keep an eye out for that one as well.
What do you think of Dirty Pickle? Is it dirty enough for you? ;)

1 comment:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.