Thursday 12 March 2015

Wildlife gone bolty

The other day V at For the Love of Nail Art showed Nubar's Wildlife. And was it not a beautiful colour. I'm normally conflicted when I buy polish, because I need some kind of validation to buy, since I have so much already. But with Wildlife I was lucky to find it and I knew I had to try it.

So this is Nubar Wildlife, 3 super easy coats.
I was amazed at how easy this polish was to work with. Seriously, no brush strokes just easiness. Because this was such an amazing polish I didn't want to cover it up too much, but I really wanted to use my lightning bolt vinyls from Llarowe. The black is SC Black on Black.
Soooory for the smudge on my index finger, you can thank my left hand for that. And my stamping didn't work quite the way I wanted too as I for the love of nail art couldn't get my stamper to pick up the image. But I guess it's a good thing as I didn't want to cover much of Wildlife.
As always let me know what you think. And how gorgeous is this polish!! I couldn't stop staring at the pink and gold and green.

4 comments:

  1. Your nails look great!
    I wonder how you get your inspiration for such a lovely and pretty manicure!
    Keep on sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow thank you so much!
      And Instagram is a great place for inspiration.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.