Wednesday 11 March 2015

Disappointment

This has been bothering me for a while now. And I've come to the realisation that it's kinda making me depressed. Besides that I'm probably dead tired from working too much.

You know how it is when you do all the work and other people gets the credit? That's how I feel at the moment.

I did something and other people have done the same, the only difference is that they got credit for their work and I got none. It's not that I expect anything or that I want to gain anything from it, I just want my work to be acknowledged as well.

I feel terrible for the way it's affecting me, it's making me feel like my work is not good enough and I hate it.
Maybe you know how I feel, maybe you don't, maybe you just think I'm ungrateful and need to be happy with what I have... Maybe I should be. Maybe I'm just tired to the point where I can't tell the difference between my exhaustion and my depression. Which is kinda depressing, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.