Sunday 22 February 2015

Red-dy steady Goldmine!

I couldn't wait for the weekend. I needed a break, as I am tired. But as damn Murphy would have it, I got called in to work. So no rest for the wicked. At least I have some nails to show.

Top Nails South Africa is again having a competition on their FaceBook page. The only thing you have to do is, paint your nails. No art, no accent nail, nothing, so basically a swatch.

I chose Tip Top Red-dy Steady Go. I honestly just love this colour. It's the perfect dusty rosy colour.
I did do some art, obviously...

I used a decal from BPS and an image off stamping plate BP-08, also from BPS. I used Tip Top Goldmine for the stamping.
As usual let me know what you think.

2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.