Sunday 1 February 2015

Double Stamping

I decided to have some back up mani's, for those times that I don't have time for a new mani or when I'm just being lazy. This is one of my back ups. I was super excited about this one, as I did stamping and it was exactly as I pictured! That doesn't happen very often for me.

I started with two coats of PAP's (Parental Advisory Polish) Fuck Me Boots. Again, how gorgeous is this polish?! Then I used the bottom right image on BPS M78 plate.
I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White and Tip Top Gold Mine to stamp with and I'm very impressed with how this mani turned out. Sure the white is a bit patchy here and there, but I don't care! I love it.

Here is a quick look at Fuck Me Boots again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.