Monday 26 January 2015

Fishnet stockings

I have a real short post for today, I've been meaning to do a post over the weekend, but we had some friends over on Saturday and I was called in to work on Sunday. I would have worked Saturday too, but I put my foot down and said no. I would have been an absolute train wreck if I did!

Anyway, I was wearing this mani over the weekend. I think I finally have a handle on my stamping. It's not 100% yet, but I'm working on it.
I started with my base and did french tips with Tip Top Black Forest. Once that was dry I stamped with Charlie (Revlon) Sexy Samba, it's a black polish I bought years ago... Now I use it for art and stamping as Black Forest is too sheer. I used the top left image on BPS M79 plate. I added some glitter to the mix, just placing it on the bigger dots. Top coated and Voila!

It really reminds me of fishnet stockings. My colleagues looooved this mani, they even want to grow their nails now for me to do this for them!

I also have another mani I wanna share with you. (Okay this post may be longer than what I thought.) BF's colleague asked him about two or three weeks ago, if I would do his wife's nails. I said I would, as it's practice for me and I get to try out some new techniques (yeah right), or that's the case with my mother.

This picture was taken by the Colleague. From what I understand he does part time photography. Very nice. I used Tip Top Gold Mine, Black Forest and Indulgence.

Let me know what you think. Does my mani remind you of fishnet stockings or am I crazy? And what to you think of the guest mani?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.