Monday 19 January 2015

Galaxy nails

Okay, yea, so the title gives it away. But I had to. I tried out a new polish today, Parental Advisory Polish's Fuck Me Boots. Like OMG this polish is amazing, it's black with loads of gorgeous shimmer. It's beautiful! I think this is what you would call a holographic polish. This is two coats.
Here it is in direct sunlight.
Freak out!! It dries fast, there is some bubbling on my pinky, but I think that was totally me. So as I said the title of the post gives it away, I thought this polish would be the perfect base for galaxy art.
So I absolutely love it. I randomly sponged on Tip Top Lady Lilla, Broken Soul, Moonshine, Milkyway and Parental Advisory Polish's Happy Ending. I also added some random dots with Sinful Colors Snow Me White. Then I added some glow in the dark star decals from BPS on my index and ring fingers, the rest got a coat of Essence Special Effect Topper 101 Dalmations.
I'd love to hear your opinion... So drop me line and let me know.

P.S. I updated my stash list. So pop over and have a look at that too.

2 comments:

  1. A black with glitter is so much better than a plain black :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? Even though you can't see much of it.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.