Sunday 15 February 2015

Competition Entries

Glamore Cosmetics had a weekly nail art competition for the past 3 weeks, the last of which ended yesterday. Each week had a theme and I managed to enter each week.

The first week's theme was SPOTS and STRIPES. I really wanted to do something different. I mean, anyone can make spots and stripes. Eventually I decided on this.

There's spots and stripes. I think it's original, right? I used a matte top coat for it, to give the impression of paper, which at the beginning it was very cool and then it started to bubble. So I bought myself a new one and I can't wait to try it out.

Week 2 was of course VALENTINE themed. I had some ideas, none of which quite went according to plan. I had to change and redo some of my nails and by the end of it I was annoyed and just wanted to give. I did submit my entry as I did put a lot of effort into it and it did have a valentine theme. Ish.

I love how my marble turned out, even if it was my second option.

The last theme was marbling. If I had known that, I would have saved the valentine (ish) mani for the marble theme. Anyway, I again wanted to do something different.

I hope this is classified as different. I don't think it's often that you see this colour combination together.

I waited until now to post these, as the competition has ended and the last winners will be announced tomorrow. Wish me luck!

And as always let me know what you think.

2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.