Saturday 7 February 2015

Road map to nowhere?

I went for an interview the other day and because of the area that it was in, we popped in at Gael's place. The lovely (yes I called you lovely again Gael) lady behind Glamore Cosmetics. Finally got to meet her and see the face of a person that I've been having an online relationship with (yea, me and  my online relationships).

Anyway, Glamore Cosmetics only had Omega and Robanda products on their website, until recently when the launched their new site. The new site launched 26 Jan and with the new launch came some new products. You can now purchase Hean and also Oceanic products.

Besides that Gael is very evil (said in the nicest way possible) and an enabler, making me walk away with 4!! new bottles of nail polish, she is one of the nicest people I've met in a long time. She also asked me if I wanted to try out a top coat that she had, as the one that I was wearing bubbled.


I wanted to try the top coat with some art and full nail decals to see how it would react. I know Seche for example shrinks decals sometimes and other top coats smears art. I showed BF the decal, got it from BPS, I wanted to use and asked him what colours I should use with it. He decided on Tip Top Hap-Pea and for the stamping he chose Tip Top Cherries in the Snow.

So the colour scheme is a bit weird, but hey, BF chose it and I was happy wearing it. There is some smearing of the stamping, but as long as you use the floating technique, it won't bother you that much. I did stamp both hands before I applied the top coat.


I wore this mani for almost a week. I did it the Sunday afternoon and by Friday is was dying to take it off as I was kinda tired of having the same nails for so long. But if that's your thing, then this is for you. It was super easy to work with and I was very impressed by how long it lasted. I am actually very tempted to purchase it for myself, as all my topcoats are quick drying and there are certain times when you need one that isn't...

I believe the top coat is R70 (might be wrong), you can order online or you can email Gael and order directly from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.