Saturday 9 March 2019

SA travelling polish box: Heather's pick

Last year a couple of the girls in our Secret Santa group decided to do a travelling polish box and this year I joined in.

What basically happens is one of the ladies will put a box together with nail goodies, she will do a mani with items from the box and send it to the next lady, she will then do a mani and send it on. The box will travel across the country and the last lady gets to keep the goodies. Each of us will get a turn to send a box and keep a box. This time Heather sent the box and I got to keep the box. The other two ladies are Renita and Angela.

Let me show you what I did... I started with two coats of Blush lacquers swingin' at the savoy on my thumb, index and middle finger. On my pinky and ring finger I have two coats of different dimension stars shining bright. SSB is a stunning polish, it's got a slight rose gold touch to it, which you can only see in certain light.
I then added some decals that was also in the box on my middle finger and one on my thumb, that you will be able to see in the last picture. The decal on my middle finger is somewhat holo, but it's only visible while on the card.
And that's that. Super simple and easy. There was also a stamping plate in the box, but I am the decal queen after all, so obviously I opted for that.
What do you think? I can't wait to see what the other ladies did! Just click on their names and it'll take you to their Instagram pages.

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. There are times when I'm plain jealous I don't live in SA... this is one of those times ;)
    Your manicure is stunning... wouldn't mind wearing this myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you ever decide to come for an international visit, be sure to pop in.. After you burgle Michelle's place!!

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.