Thursday 21 March 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: watermarble

Watermarble... One of the most hated nail art techniques, unless you're a witch or a Russian or both. I was browsing through my saved for later manicure inspirations and I came across an old favourite Instagrammer @ohmygoshpolish

I was totally inspired by this mani and I thought how difficult could it be. I mean it's only black and neon polishes.... Ha if only I knew. I tried combinations of different blacks, different neon polishes, some spread, some didn't, some were assholes. BUT! I finally came across a combo that worked! It wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it worked and I was going to use it.
I started with a coat of CF white, which I've had to add thinners to so many times, on all my nails. I then got my cup with water and polishes ready.
I used Toy negro, apple smoothie and essence kiss the freaky frog. I was super excited about this!! I've almost never had a polish spread so nicely.
What do you think? I didn't even attempt to do a pattern, but I love how it came out!

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. Wow... you did the entire routine with the cup and the water and the dunking and all? GREAT!!!!
    My OCD is screaming murder with all the different patterns, but I won't listen to it: your nails are pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went through all the drama!
      Sorry about your OCD, I was just so grateful it worked, I didn't care about getting the same pattern.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.