Sunday 10 March 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: scrollwork


And just like that we at week 9 of the challenge. What I find kinda funny, is how the Instagram people are a week or even two ahead and what's even more funny is that it was requested for the date to be added to the prompts... Like week 9 is due 3 March. Oh well, you win some, you lose some. You can never make everyone happy.


Anyway, the inspiration for this prompt was rather low, but Michelle came to the rescue with loads of pictures. One stood out and this is what I did.


I started with two coats of Tip Top hot wired. It's almost a one coater, depending on the thickness of your coat. I always settle for two though.




I then stamped some swirls from Lina twirls and swirls 1 with Nicole Diary NS05.


I then added OPI matte top coat. And that's that. What do you think? I like how this turned out, especially the matte one. Although the shiny one is pretty too!
Thanks for reading!!



2 comments:

  1. Even though it's supposed to be spring over here, I love seeing those dark colors. Beautiful manicure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to do a Spring manicure the other day instead of Autumn, so I say wear what you want, when you want.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.