Friday 22 March 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: chevron

I was at a serious loss for this prompt. And then Michelle did this and I fell in love with the image. Fortunately for me, I have the same stamping plate and I totally stole the idea.

I started with two coats of Pahlish fleur de sel on my index and middle finger. On my thumb, ring finger and pinky I have two coats of essence my love diary.
I then stamped the chevron image from Lina make your mark 1 with mundo de unas copper over fleur de sel.
I love how this turned out! Fleur de sel is so pretty.
What do you think? Did I nail the colour combo or what?
Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I want that Pahlish... gimme that Pahlish!!
    Look deep into my eyes and repeat after me: I have to send Joyce that Pahlish polish!
    (oh, almost forgot to tell you the manicure is lovely. That Pahlish blinded me ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no and again, no.
      Glad you like!
      P.S. Pahlish offers free shipping over $100, so if you can get someone else to buy with you...

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.