Thursday 28 February 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: favourite colour

No surprises with this prompt, it's gonna be green. I had somewhat high hopes for this one. I was going to attempt a veil marble thing... Where you drip the polish on water, scrunch it up and put your nail under the polish and lift it out. Ya, that did not work. Firstly my polish kept sticking to my tool when scrunching and when lifting it out of the water it just looked a mess. Hey, at least I tried! So let me show you what I settled for.
I started with two coats of China Glaze lime after lime on all my nails. I then added a simple stamp from Konad 28 with Mundo de Unas green.
And that's that. It's kinda striking and while wearing it I kept glancing at my nails.
What do you think? What's your favourite colour?


Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.