Thursday 14 February 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: Valentine's day

And so we are at Valentine's day already... I know some people say it should be Valentine's day everyday, but this day gives the poor non romantic sods a day to try and do something romantic. And also give me nightmares about everything red, pink and heart-ey.

This was one of those mani's that could go either way. And I think it kinda went to wrong way... Let me show you what I did. I started with two coats of Catrice raspberryfields forever on my pinky and thumb. This is actually a one coater. On my index and middle finger I have three coats of Sally Girl fresh as a daisy.
On my ring finger I have two coats and multiple blobs of Sinful Colours love sprinkles. I was considering sponging it on, but I didn't want it opaque.... Ya, I don't know where I was heading with this.. Once everything was dry, I stamped some hearts over fresh as a daisy from Lina make your mark 4 with Nicole Diary NS05.
I kinda like it, but I'm not sure about my ring finger. Maybe I should have left it out and just used fresh as a daisy... 
What do you think? Happy Valentine's day!! May your loved ones spoil you ;)

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.