Friday 22 February 2019

Friday Triad; Inspired by @playfulpolishes

It's Triad time again!! This month was my turn to choose our inspiration, so I chose this mani by @playfulpolishes. I only realised after I sent the inspo link that it's very similar to a previous Triad mani, but no one complained, so here we are.

Funny thing about this, I meant to do it the weekend, sat down at my table and promptly started on my glitter mani for the challenge. Completely forgot about it. So this would have been a midnight mani, but instead I got up slightly early and did it this morning.

Let me show you what I have. I started with three coats of Essie turquoise & caicos on my thumb, index and middle finger. On my ring finger and pinky I have two coats of OPI DS pewter. I loved it so much from my previous mani, I decided to keep it.
I then stamped an image from Konad 35 with Moyra 253 a green holo polish that stamps. I then added another leaf image from Lina Summer 3 with Mundo de Unas avocado.
The animal print as a decal since I didn't have time for freehand (which I suck at anyway) and I didn't have a stamp with a small enough print.
So yes, it may be slightly rushed, but I love how it came out. It's exactly what I had in mind when I chose this! 

So head on over to see Joyce's midnight mani and Michelle's I-was-done-a-month-ago mani.

Thanks for reading!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!!!!
    Oh man, you totally nailed it. The textured polish looks great, the colors are awesome AND you finished everything in time :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I'm surprised by how well the textured polish goes with it.

      And I did kinda cheat... I only did one hand!

      Delete
  2. Looooove this. Love the colours you chose and how everything just goes together. It's funny how people are different. Doing the leopard freehand seems much easier and quicker to me than decals. yet you find the opposite. Either way, great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankie, I used to like doing the leopard print and then I stopped. But hey, you did name me the decal queen!

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.