Tuesday 12 February 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: ocean

As usual my post is a little late, but hopefully I'll manage to stay ahead soon. This was a rather difficult prompt for me, as I had no inspiration at all. So I made a plea to our Secret Santa group and someone suggested waterspotting. And I went with it.

I started with two coats of a mystery polish from Pahlish. I have a swatch for you. It's a very pretty polish and I was surprised by the opacity of it. I was expecting at least three coats.
I then used OPI keeping Suzi at bay and an old perfume that I don't use. Dropped the polish on water, sprayed with the perfume and voila! I also used simply peel for the clean up.
I was considering using more polishes, but I didn't want to hide the base too much. Once everything was dry, I added the bubble stamp from HeHe 66 with Rimmel rock the metal.
The stamping gets a little lost, but all in all I like it. The mystery polish especially. It was a big surprise. What do you think?

Thanks for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.