Wednesday 30 January 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: unicorn

Unicorn time!! This is another one of those love hate prompts. And possibly also one that's been done to death. So I went with something super easy. I recently got some new decals and these ones had a few unicorns. I also somewhat recently got Essence guardians of the unicorn, so what's more unicorn than decals and a polish that has it in the name.

I also have a swatch for you. This is two coats of guardians of the unicorn.
It's rather sheer and very finicky. You can actually see on my pinky where I capped it... Slightly annoying, but it is pretty. I then added the decals.
The unicorn's are galaxy-ish. 
There isn't much to say about this, since it was very easy.
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.