Sunday 13 January 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: red & orange

And thus we start a new year and a new challenge! Some started the challenge early and will be a week ahead, most are spot on time and here I am... Late! It's not that I wasn't prepared, I had my mani all ready to go. Then I realized that I never even started on my blog post! So here you go, fashionably late.
And there's the new prompts in all it's glory, just in case you decide to join! Let me show you what I did for orange and red.

I started with two coats of Hean I love Hean 440 on my thumb, ring finger and pinky. On my index and middle finger I have a coat of Sinful Colors snow me white.
I then did a gradient with Revlon provoke and 440, with 440 at my tips. When that was dry I added some decals over it.
I wasn't too sure about this initially as the orange mostly gets lost in all of it. But it grew on me! What do you think? Since I'm so late with posting this I've seen an influx of red and orange mani's on Instagram and most went with a gradient. 
Thanks for reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.