Wednesday 16 January 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: insect

I was quite looking forward to this prompt because I had so many ideas! And then when it was time to do them I couldn't think of anything!!

I did have another idea floating around, which I wasn't sure about at all, but it was all I had. So let me show you what I did.

I started with two coats of Tip Top it's lime time on all my nails. I also have a swatch for you.
In the meanwhile I also placed a splat vinyl from becauseishop on my miracle mat and painted a coat of 3ina 124 over it, removing the vinyl immediately. Leaving it to dry. I then started on my nails...
I then stamped the ants from Lina summer 2 with Nicole Diary black. This took some time as the image for the ants is a nail sized image and I had to remove the excess ants as I went along. When the splat was dry I lifted it from my mat and placed it in my ring finger. 
I then stamped some ants around it. In my mind this was supposed to be ants going towards a spill. Apparently it looks more like I squished one of the ants. Oh well. What do you think?
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.