Sunday 27 January 2019

#52weeknailchallenge: unused polish

I really need to sit down and start sorting my blog. I'm ahead with the challenge, but behind with the blogging of it.

Let me show you what I did for unused polish, which I have a few of at the moment. I recently got some new pretties. I started with two coats of Fair Maiden polish come what may on my thumb, index finger and pinky. Come what may is actually an one coater! But my nails feel stronger with two coats. On my ring finger I have two coats of OPI Ds Pewter. I got Pewter from Michelle in a previous Secret Santa and have never used it before. I didn't know it was textured! I'll definitely be using it again!
On my middle finger I have two coats of Hean I love Hean 873. I then stamped an image from Lina opposites attract with come what may.
I just love how this came together! I originally did this to test how come what may stamps and its a winner for sure! What do you think?

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.