Tuesday 3 January 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: French Tip

Hey everyone, happy new year to you all. Finally all is back to normal after all these holidays. I almost feel like there's been too many. Working the one day off the next one and then working two and off again. Confusing.

Polish Portfolio started a 52 week nail art challenge. So I'm going to try and stick to it as much as I can. For the first week the theme is french tip. I obviously completely forgot about it, but I had a mani I still had to share that can be considered french.

I started with two coats of Hean 873 from the pastel collection on all my nails. Once that was dry, I did a gradient with 873 and Sinful Colors snow me white. I tried to concentrate snow me white on my tips.
I then added flower decals from aliexpress.
What do you think? Think this could pass for french? I'm slightly disappointed with the gradient, but I got tired of trying to get it perfect and I left it as is.
Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. When zoomed in I can see what you mean about the gradient, but at normal viewing distance your nails look great! And I totally think this counts as French ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Noooooooooo don't zoom in! LOL thanks though my gradients are a bit of a hit and miss lately.

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.