Tuesday 31 January 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: black

We up to week five of the 52 week challenge and the prompt for this one is black. I decided to keep it very simple. So this will be a very short post. I started with two coats of I love Hean 10t (black) on all my nails. Top coated and waited for it to dry as I was planning on using vinyls.

The vinyls reminded me of honeycomb. It's not quite, but it does kinda look like it.
The gold is I love Hean 852 sugar. I love the textured look of this gold.
What do you think of this easy mani?
 
Thanks for stopping by!!


2 comments:

  1. Gold and black, classic combination! I love the design you used so this is a double win in my book :)

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.