Tuesday 24 January 2017

#52weeknailchallenge: dotticure

Sorry I'm a bit late today, but I'm at home since I had a little procedure done... So I'm being a bit lazy. This is actually an old mani that I never got around to sharing and I thought it would be perfect for the dotticure prompt of the 52 week nail challenge. In a way this challenge is helping with the lack of inspiration, but it is also taking all my time for not doing anything challenge related. But we shall see how it goes.I'm already dreading some of the prompts.
I started with two coats of Hean City Fashion 157.
I would take a chance and say this is a jelly looking red, but then I'm terrible at describing colours. I used four other City Fashions for the dots.
0t - white
178 - orange
171 - yellow
197 - purple
I feel that I simply suck at dotticures. The dots look so random on other mani's and mine don't. I don't know, all I know is I don't like my own dotticures.
What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.