Thursday 2 July 2015

#PPSAnailchallenge: Needle

This was another of those prompts that made me go WTF? It's like the Nailanarchy ladies wanted to torture us mortals. Hehe I can't believe this is the last prompt for this challenge. It was fun while it lasted.

I felt like I cheated on this one, again. I was going to do the whole, paint polish on plastic, drag and make a design, wait for it to dry and stick on my nail. But I didn't like the outcome of any of the test runs I did.

Then I remembered a stamp design on one of my BP plates and I decided to use that, since it looks like a needle drag design.
 
I started with 2 coats of I Love Hean #809 on all my fingers except my middle finger, which has two coats of #408, also from the I Love Hean range.
I then stamped with #408 on my index and ring finger using plate BP-41.
For some reason I didn't line up the stamp on my ring finger very well. So there's a gap at my cuticle... Oh well.
I love these two colours together. So pretty. What do you think of my needle? Don't forget to check out the rest of mani's.


1 comment:

  1. I think this came out beautifully, your stamping looks great! The greens you used look beautiful together :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.