Monday 29 June 2015

#PPSAnailchallenge: Dark & Vampy

I can't believe how this month has flown by. I mean this is the second last prompt for the PPSA nail challenge.

This post was originally supposed to be my mani for the Red prompt, but I decided to use it for this prompt. I mean it seems more dark than red...

I started with two coats of Tip Top Cherries in the Snow.
 Once that was dry I started a gradient using Cherries in the Snow and SC Black on Black.
I alternated the gradient on my ring finger and stamped with Black on Black and using plate BP-L003, the second image on the top row.
I had another mani in mind for this prompt, but this one will do. I wish the gradient on my thumb blended a bit more. Anyway, what do you think?
Don't forget to have a look at the other ladies' work.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.