Saturday 18 July 2015

#OMD3: Love

This post was originally to show you the beautiful Hean #220. But I decided to double it up as the Love prompt for the Oh Mon Dieu nail challenge.

This two coats of #220, now Strawberry Surprise. As we've come to expect from all of the Hean's so far, they dry super quick and is very shiny.
I actually did something else with this colour, which was a total fail. 
I then decided on this and when I saw the prompts for the OMD3, I knew I had to use this for Love.
On my middle finger I have two coats of Ordinary Misfit. I did some double stamping there, I stamped the fleur de lis design from BP-L016 with Strawberry Surprise and then the kissing couple with my black stampy polish.
On my index finger I stamped with Tip Top Red Rendezvous and on my pinky with my black stampy polish. Both images from BP-L012.
On my ring finger I used Tip Top Red Rendesvouz again and an image from BP-L013. So does this seem lovey enough?


No comments:

Post a Comment

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.