Monday 9 March 2020

#52weeknailchallenge: neon

I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do for this prompt. I knew I didn't want to do another gradient, as I did one last year for the yellow and green prompt.. And I used neon polishes for that... But then I thought screw that and did a gradient anyway.

I started with two coats Ulta3 tahiti on my thumb, on my ring finger and pinky I have two coats of Ulta3 fruit tingle. On my index and ring finger I have one coat of Hean white not worrying about opacity.
For the gradient I used Ulta3 tahiti and Ulta3 fruit tingle. It looked better blended in real life than in the pictures. It definitely didn't have a visible line. Once that was dry I added a tattoo-esque stamp from Konad Square 7 with Nicole Diary black.
What do you think? I liked it, mostly because neon polishes make me look more tanned!
Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Wow... you should put a warning at the start "Put on your sunglasses!!" it's THAT bright :)
    Maybe that's why that line showed up too, your camera must still be recovering from the shock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, recovering from the shock of finally capturing a neon polish!

      Delete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.