Sunday 29 March 2020

#52weeknailchallenge: half moon

I always feel at a bit of a loss with this prompt... And since my one is late as usual, I've seen some very pretty ones pop up on Instagram. I had a rough idea of what I wanted to do for my one... But I'm not sure about how it ended up.

Let me show you what I did... I started with two coats of China Glaze flying dragon on my thumb and index finger. On my middle and ring finger I have two coats of Tip Top bare with me. On my pinky I have two coats of Hean 856 sugar.
I then stamped an image from Lina make your mark 1 with Nicole Diary NS05 at my cuticle. I then stamped another image from Lina twirls and swirls with Nicole Diary white.
What do you think? Flying dragon ended up darker than I expected, but the blue flecks in it is gorgeous. I'm also having some trouble with my pictures. I got a new phone recently and I'm not used to the camera yet... So for the next couple of posts the colour will be slightly off until I get it right. Any tips?
The next post's pictures was still done with my previous phone, so those will be normal.

Thanks for reading!!



2 comments:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.