Thursday 12 March 2020

#52weeknailchallenge: beach

I had some high hopes for this prompt... And then that didn't work... So here I am with something super easy, pretty and very much open to interpretation. Because no one got it. Let me show you what I did and judge for yourself.

I started with two coats of China Glaze beaches and toes on my thumb, index and middle finger. On my ring finger and pinky I have two coats of a Pahlish mystery polish.
I then stamped an image from Lina Summer 3 with Nicole Diary white on my ring finger and pinky. And there we have waves...
Easy and pretty, well I think so. What do you think? I really like beaches and toes. I wanted to add a stamped bikini to it... but it looked like a smiley face, so I decided against it and surprisingly I didn't have foot prints in stamp form... And since my original idea didn't work out, no way I was going to freehand that shit.
Thanks for stopping by!!

1 comment:

  1. Anyone should know what beige + blue means :)
    I actually really like the simplicity of this, to me it is perfectly clear this is an abstract beach!

    ReplyDelete

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.