Wednesday 1 April 2020

#52weeknailchallenge: purple and grey

It's April Fool's day and also the 6th day of our lock down... I just hope no one does anything stupid.
Someone sent this to me the other day and it's been with me since then... It pretty much sums it up how I feel about this situation. I'd pretty much do almost anything to be at home and not have to go to work and put myself and my family at risk, but I don't have a choice.

Anyway, let's do nails!! I kinda got the idea from Pinterest for this one. Grey with florals, so since the prompt is purple and grey, you have purple leaves and grey.
On my thumb and pinky I started with two coats of Essence gossip girl. On my index and middle finger is two coats of Essence rockablue. On my ring finger is two coats of Catrice plumdogmillionare.
Now, about rockablue, I thought it was grey when I picked it up. Didn't even look at the name until I had to make a note of it. Then I looked at it and it looked rather blue, but I think that might just be because of the stamping. The stamping is done with Konad 17 and Essence prom-berry from Lina @kombucha_witch collab.
I really liked how this turned out. I was actually tempted to use this image for our Triad post, but I decided against. I really do want to use it again. Any ideas? Colours|? What do you think? How does rockablue look to you?

Thanks for stopping by!




1 comment:

I take time to read and respond to all comments, feel free to drop me a line. If you want me to check out your blog, rather contact me sarcasticbynature(at)gmail.com than leaving your link in the comments.